WE ARE RECRUITING!
Blossoms are now recruiting for full and part time level 2 and level 3 qualified nursery practitioners.
To be suitable for the role you must:
- Have a recognised level 2 or 3 qualification or the equivalent.
- Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations for all children.
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS, planning and assessment.
- Be proficient in supporting the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work in collaboration with colleagues.
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
If you think you have what it takes to shine here and are as passionate as we are, then please do not hesitate to apply. To receive an application form please contact Rachel or Melissa on blossomdaynursery.co.uk.
Our promise to all Blossoms employees is:
- We are committed to quality standards
- We are committed to your professional development and training
- We value highly qualified, knowledgeable and enthusiastic early years professionals
- Our Nurseries are well-resourced, homely and to enable our staff to provide excellent activities and experiences to the children.
- Secure outdoors areas which enable our staff to encourage children to grow their own fruit and vegetables, explore and become healthy learners.
- In addition to this we offer a fantastic benefits package to our staff: competitive salary, pension, training,
- In addition to this we offer 30 days annual leave, company uniform, pension scheme, staff discount on childcare. We also provide an extensive training programme both internal and external to develop the team to develop the team to exceptional highly qualified and skilful educators.